The Prisoner Wine Company Unshackled Red Blend Red Wine
Unshackled Red Blend Red Wine, created by the innovative winemakers of The Prisoner Wine Company, unfolds with aromas of raspberry, blueberry, and crushed violets. A purity of fruit is apparent in every sip of this red wine blend that shuns traditional boundaries. Flavors of spiced dried cherries, florals, and a hint of white pepper translate to a balanced and uplifting California red wine with a generous mouthfeel. Sourced from California's Central and North Coasts, this delicious blend of zinfandel, malbec, petite sirah, syrah, and grenache varietals is barrel-aged for almost a year in new French and American oak. Pair this jammy red blend wine with BBQ pork ribs or a portobello mushroom burger, or enjoy a glass of wine on its own. For best taste, store this 750 mL bottle of wine at room temperature, but chill it for 30 minutes prior to serving. With Unshackled Red Blend, freedom is a state of mind. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 The Prisoner Wine Company, Oakville, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of Unshackled Red Blend Red Wine containing five 5-oz servings of wine
- Fruity wine with notes of raspberry, blueberry, crushed violet, spiced dried cherry, florals, and white pepper
- Delicious red wine that pairs well with BBQ pork ribs or a portobello mushroom burger
- Balanced and uplifting aged wine with a generous mouthfeel
- Unshackled Red Blend Red Wine by The Prisoner Wine Company was awarded 91 points from Wine Enthusiast in April 2022
- California wine sourced from vineyards of the state's Central and North Coasts
- Unshackled wine perfect for serving at your next dinner party
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.