siggi’s Icelandic Skyr Lowfat Yogurt, Vanilla & Cinnamon
siggi's Icelandic Strained Lowfat Vanilla & Cinnamon Yogurt is an ode to deeply rooted Scandinavian dairy tradition that has been a part of Icelandic culture for centuries. siggi's founder wasn't thrilled with the overly sweet and artificial taste of other US yogurt brands, inspiring him to create yogurt crafted with less. Each cup of siggi's yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk than a regular cup of yogurt – making it rich in protein without all the sugar. siggi's yogurt is thick and creamy – ideal as an addition to breakfast, a nutritious snack, or an afternoon pick-me-up. Pair with your favorite toppings, like fresh berries and granola, or enjoy as is. Try our full line of products, including skyr, drinkable yogurt, plant based and yogurt pouches.
- ICELANDIC YOGURT: siggi's Icelandic Strained Lowfat Vanilla & Cinnamon yogurt is made with more protein than sugar – the perfect single serve breakfast snack or afternoon pick-me-up
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: siggi's Icelandic yogurt cups are made with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar
- ALL-NATURAL SKYR YOGURT: No high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners or preservatives; Simple, tasty ingredients without the sweet tooth
- 4X MORE MILK: One serving of siggi's yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk as a regular cup of yogurt, making a thick, protein-rich yogurt – 15 g of protein per serving
- Since skyr is traditionally fat free, it has been an age-old practice to throw a bit of cream back into it for a tad richer touch: generally called rjóma-skyr, or skyr with cream
- NOT TOO SUGARY: siggi's dairy was founded with the vision of making simple, not sugary-sweet yogurt that's still rather delicious
- TRY OUR FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS, including skyr, drinkable yogurt, plant-based blends, and yogurt pouches
Cultured Pasteurized Skim Milk, Pasteurized Crema, Cane Sugar, Organic Honey, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla (Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean Specks), Fruit Pectin, Cinnamon. Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium, L. Acidophilus, L, Paracasei.
Contains Milk and its derivates. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(31)4(0)3(0)2(3)1(2)