Siggi's® 2% Icelandic Strained Lowfat Key Lime Yogurt
siggi's® 2% Icelandic Strained Lowfat Key Lime Yogurt is an ode to deeply rooted Scandinavian dairy tradition that has been a part of Icelandic culture for centuries. siggi's® founder wasn't thrilled with the overly sweet and artificial taste of other US yogurt brands, inspiring him to create thoughtfully simple yogurt sourced with milk from family farms. And speaking of milk, each cup of siggi's® strained yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk than a regular cup of yogurt – making it rich in protein without all the sugar. siggi's® yogurt is thick and creamy – ideal as a low fat addition to breakfast, a nutritious snack, or an afternoon pick-me-up. Pair with your favorite toppings, like fresh berries and granola, or enjoy as is. Our lowfat key lime yogurt contains 6 simple ingredients without all those dreadful artificial sweeteners.
- siggi's® 2% Icelandic Strained Lowfat Key Lime yogurt has more protein than sugar – the perfect single serve breakfast snack or afternoon pick-me-up.
- siggi's® Icelandic yogurt is made with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar.
- All natural, non-GMO, no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Simple, tasty ingredients without the sweet tooth.
- One serving of siggi's® yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk as a regular cup of yogurt, making a thick, protein-rich yogurt – 15g of protein per serving.
- Since skyr is traditionally fat free, it has been an age-old practice to throw a bit of cream back into it for a tad richer touch: generally called rjóma-skyr, or skyr with cream.
Pasteurized Skim Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Cane Sugar, Key Lime Puree, Fruit Pectin, Live Active Cultures
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More