Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Spread with a Third Less Fat
Dive into immersive pleasure with Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese. Made with fresh milk and real cream for an extra creamy, multi-dimensional taste you can add to any meal. At Philly, we leave out the artificial preservatives, flavors and dyes to ensure a rich, quality flavor. Containing 1/3 the fat of our original cream cheese, Philadelphia is easy to spread, making it the perfect choice for adding to your morning bagel, elevating a breakfast sandwich or using in recipes. Serve it at all your spring brunch occasions, from Easter and Mother's Day to graduation parties. Keep our 16 ounce resealable container of cream cheese refrigerated. With Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, enjoy a rich, creamy experience you don't just taste, you feel.
- One 16 oz tub of Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese with 1/3 Less Fat than Original Cream Cheese
- Bring joy to Easter and Mother's Day brunch with Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- From Easter to Mother's Day, serve Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese at all your spring brunch gatherings
- Dive into immersive pleasure with our reduced fat cream cheese made with 1/3 less fat than Original Cream Cheese
- Our reduced fat cream cheese is made with fresh milk and real cream for a rich, creamy experience you don't just taste, you feel
- Philadelphia stays charmingly real with no artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes
- Easy to spread cream cheese creates smooth satisfaction
Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Natamycin (a Natural Mold Inhibitor) (Ingredient Not in Regular Cream Cheese), Vitamin A Palmitate, Cheese Culture.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.