Organic Black Seedless Grapes
Grapes are a sweet, crisp, portable and tasty snack ideal for eating anytime, anywhere. Fresh, healthy, and delicious, grapes are jam-packed with all kinds of naturally wholesome goodness. Grapes are a natural source of beneficial plant compounds, including antioxidants and other polyphenols.
- Sweet, crisp, juicy
- Enjoyable both on their own or as part of a recipe, grapes are a versatile ingredient. Grapesare a healthy, anytime snack, perfect for any moment from breakfast to dessert.
- Pairs well with wine, cheese boards, yogurt
Grapes can keep for up to two weeks when following a few simple steps:
- Always refrigerate for maximum shelf life
- Store unwashed and dry; rinse before serving
- Avoid storing compressed or squeezed
- To avoid odor absorption, do not store grapes next to onions or leeks
Orange : NutriFacts Based On USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Orange) 1 Cup, Raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.