Kroger® Whole Carrots Bag
Our whole, bagged carrots are as versatile as they come. Each premium quality carrot is freshly picked and carefully selected. Low in calories and loaded with beta carotene, these bright orange beauties support healthy vision and a balanced diet.
- Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Add whole carrots as ingredients to nearly any recipe, juice them for maximum nutrients, or simply peel to enjoy them as snacks
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- Fresh, crunchy and sweet
- Potatoes, leafy greens, herbs, spices, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinammon, guacamole, hummus, and peanut butter
- Place carrots in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container and store in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit. To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture
- A single serving of carrots provides more than 50% of the daily recommended value of vitamin A
Contains Carrots and their derivates. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)