Kraft House Italian Lite Salad Dressing
Kraft House Italian Lite Dressing adds deliciously zesty flavor to any summer dish. Bursting with herbs, vinegar, and Parmesan and Romano cheese, this family favorite light dressing delivers Italian flavor in every bite. Pre-mixed for convenience, our Italian dressing is ready to enjoy after a quick shake. With no artificial flavors, no added MSG and 35 calories per serving, you'll feel good about adding this zesty dressing to summer salad greens, baked chicken, grilled salmon and all your other favorite appetizers and entrees. Our light Italian dressing is perfect as a chicken marinade too. Add Italian flavor with fewer calories to all your Memorial Day and Fourth of July BBQs with our light dressing. Each is packaged in a squeezable 16 fluid ounce dressing bottle with a convenient applicator top, so you can add the perfect amount to all your favorite dishes.
- One 16 fl. oz. bottle of Kraft House Italian Lite Dressing
- Kraft House Italian Lite Dressing is made with quality herbs, vinegar and Parmesan and Romano cheeses
- This Italian dressing is perfect for lettuce salads, or to make your own marinade
- Enjoy a light dressing with tangy Italian flavor
- Light Italian dressing is ready to enjoy after a quick shake
- Contains half the fat, no artificial flavors, no added MSG and 35 calories per serving
- Convenient squeeze bottle makes it easier to dispense the right amount to your favorite dish
Water, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Garlic*, Parmesan and Romano Made from Cow's Milk Cheeses (Part-skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Onions*, Xanthan Gum, Red Bell Peppers*, Spice, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor).
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More