Califia Farms® Vanilla Oatmilk
Delightfully creamy oat milk, enhanced with a hint of fragrant vanilla, gives an instant lift to your drinks, your recipes, and your mood, while also being an excellent source of calcium.Our indulgently rich oat milk doesn’t need much to make it delicious. Thanks to the starches in the oats, it has a natural malty sweetness and a smooth, velvety texture, much like dairy milk – no extra sweeteners, gums, or stabilizers needed. But a touch of vanilla makes everything better. It’s cozy and uplifting and helps bring out the other flavors in your hot drinks, smoothies, baking, and more. It’s a deliciously smooth swap from dairy. Find love at first taste.
- CREAMY & SMOOTH: The creamiest, dreamiest oat milk beautifully blended with the subtly sweet flavor of vanilla. With a smooth texture and delicate creaminess that could only be made better by the flavor of vanilla.
- EASY SWAP FROM DAIRY: Vanilla Oatmilk makes a smooth swap from dairy with its rich and creamy texture, subtly sweet vanilla flavor, and incredible versatility. With this oat milk in your life, you won't miss dairy milk again.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM: Vanilla Oatmilk is an excellent source of calcium, vitamin A and vitamin D. Plus it's made with gluten-free oats.
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms oat milks are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Glyphosate free, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan. Made with gluten-free oats.
- USE FOR BAKING: Great for all your baking needs, Vanilla Oatmilk is the perfect plant-based milk for baking, dessert recipes, and making ice cream. Pour over cereal, blend into smoothies, add to coffee, and sip straight from the glass.
Oatmilk (Water, Oats), Sunflower Oil, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sea Salt), Natural Vanilla Flavor
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More