Califia Farms Better Half Vanilla Coconut Cream & Almondmilk
Half almond milk and half coconut cream, our Vanilla Better Half is the perfect plant-based swap for dairy half-and-half. Delivering the creamy consistency you need for cooking, baking, and blending into hot or cold drinks, plant-based and dairy-free Vanilla Better Half is the ultimate kitchen companion. A touch of vanilla and a subtle sweetness takes the flavor up a notch. And to seal the deal, it’s made with zero sugar and has just 15 calories per serving — about half of what’s in the dairy version. Now you can keep making your favorite drinks and recipes, but better.
- Half almond milk + half coconut cream: This is our kind of half & half, made with almond milk and coconut cream, with the comforting flavor of vanilla. A plant-based and dairy-free staple for your kitchen with 0g of sugar per serving
- Zero grams of sugar: All the creaminess and versatility of dairy half & half, just without the sugar or the dairy. Califia Farms Vanilla Better Half has 0g of sugar per serving
- A 1-for-1 swap with dairy half & half: Use Califia Farms Better Half exactly how you use dairy half & half for the same results, just without the dairy. Swaps into all recipes at a one-to-one ratio
- Blends smoothly into coffee: This plant-based non-dairy half & half blends beautifully into both hot and iced coffee, for a smooth and creamy cup of coffee every time
- Perfect for baking: Califia Farms Vanilla Better Half is perfect for all your baking needs. The comforting flavor of vanilla works perfectly in your favorite dessert recipes. It's a dairy-free staple for your kitchen
Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum
Contains Almond and Almond Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More