Ben & Jerry's Non-GMO Chocolate Fudge Brownie Chocolate Ice Cream
"Fudgy chunks of brownie goodness mixed into dark and rich chocolate ice cream. Sounds like a dream.
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Fabulously fudgy brownies in this ice cream come from NYâ€™s Greyston Bakery, where producing great goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs & training to low-income city residents
Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.