Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream
Ben & Jerry's perky peppermint ice cream with plentiful chunks of chocolate sandwich cookies. It's like a crisp winter day for your taste buds.
- Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Ice Cream with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- If you wonder what makes this wintry ice cream flavor so cool to luge a spoon through, it’s the pepperminty excellence we packed in it, not to mention all those chocolate sandwich cookie moguls
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Peppermint Extract, Carrageenan.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.