1924 Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon California Red Wine
Back in 1924, the heart of Prohibition and wine's darkest hour, our founders planted their first vineyard. Rumor has it some of those grapes might have been used to make wine. For those that dared to toil in the black market of winemaking, bold, full-bodied wines were a crowd favorite at speakeasies across the country. That same rebellious 1920s spirit lives on in our daring wines - and in those who drink them. So, as you pour your next glass and make mischief of your own, 1924 will be there every sip of the way.
• 1924 Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, California, 750mL, 15% ABV
• The Tasting Panel 92 Points 2018; Monterey International Wine Competition 90 points 2020
• Founded by risk-takers, for rule-breakers, this Prohibition-inspired wine is best enjoyed by the rebel in us all
• Crafted with full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon aged in Bourbon Barrels for more than two months
• Layered with suggestions of blackberry, black currant, warm spice, and subtle notes of bourbon
• Enjoy alongside sweet or smoky dishes like a bacon-wrapped filet with maple pecan sweet potatoes
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(18)5(18)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)