2022 Harris Teeter and Cabot’s Snack BOLDER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning. The 2022 Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Contest (the “Cabot’s Snack BOLDER”), sponsored solely by Harris Teeter LLC (“Sponsor”) is open only to legal residents of Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date on which they enter. (See list of persons who may not participate in Rule 6, below). Void elsewhere and where prohibited. The Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on August 31, 2022 and ends online at 11:59:59 p.m. on September 6, 2022 (the “Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Contest Period”). See Rule 1 (B), below, for the mail-in entry method’s deadlines.
This Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Facebook nor Instagram is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
Cabot Creamery Co-operative is not a sponsor.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
A valid email address, Harris Teeter VIC Card and VIC household information are required to enter and claim a prize in the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER. A VIC Card can be obtained free of charge upon application at any Harris Teeter store. VIC Cards that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with or otherwise altered are not eligible for use in the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER contest.
There are two methods of entry, as follows:
A. Electronic Entry via Facebook or Instagram: During the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Contest Period, you will be entered when you tag 3 friends in the Facebook or Instagram comments section of the contest post. Restrictions outlined in Rule 2, below.
To enter using this method of entry, you will need to have a personal Facebook or Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook or Instagram account, you may open one at Facebook.com or Instagram.com, respectively. There is no cost to create a Facebook or Instagram account. You may not use a shared or corporate account.
If you choose to use a wireless mobile device to enter, standard message and data rates apply in accordance with your service provider’s policies. A wireless mobile device is not required to enter the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER via this entry method.
Limit: One (1) entry on Facebook or Instagram per person during the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Period.
B. Entry by Mail: You may enter, instead, by legibly hand-printing your name, complete address (including city, state and ZIP code), day and evening phone numbers, age, e-mail address and complete 11-digit VIC card number, on a single 3” X 5” card or paper (the “Mail-In Entry”) and mailing it in a standard-size envelope with proper postage affixed to: Cabot’s Snack BOLDER, Harris Teeter, LLC, P.O. Box 10100, Matthews, NC 28106. The name and address supplied must be those associated with the applicable VIC Card account. Customers are limited to one (1) Mail-In Entries per VIC card; each entry must be sent in a separate envelope. Only original hand printed Mail-In Entries are eligible. Mechanically reproduced Mail-In Entries will not be accepted. Any Mail-In Entry received in excess of the stated limitation will not be entered into the drawing. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by September 7, 2022 and received by September 11, 2022 in order to be eligible. All Mail-In Entries become the exclusive property of Harris Teeter and will not necessarily be acknowledged or returned.
Limit: ONE (1) Mail-In Entry per person/mailing address during the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Contest Period.
Overall entry limit: Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of the method(s) used to enter.
By entering the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER contest, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters related to the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER.
2. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected randomly from entrants who tagged three (3) friends in the comments section Cabot’s Snack Bolder post on Facebook and/or Instagram. Selection will be made by a panel of judges on or about September 13,2022. Chance of winning depends on total number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges are final. The prizes will be awarded and the winners notified by method of entry (Facebook, Instagram, or mail).
3. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE VALUE (“ARV”):
Harris Teeter Gift Card. ARV: $200.00
Total ARV – of all prizes: $200.00
The prizes consist only of the items described above. All other expenses in connection with the use of a prize are the winner’s responsibility. Winners are responsible for paying all income taxes on the prizes. The prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or component thereof) becomes unavailable. Winners who entered via Facebook or Instagram will be required to provide their VIC Card information as a condition of claiming a prize.
4. GENERAL RULES: Entry Restrictions. Employees, officers and directors of Harris Teeter LLC. and Cabot Creamery Co-operative, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to enter the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Each potential prize winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity/ Prize Acceptance Form within 5 days of attempted notification. Non-compliance with this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission by the winner for the Sponsor, Cabot Creamery Co-operative and their respective agencies to use, without further compensation, the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising in all media worldwide without limitation. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of materials related to the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER (including but not limited to these Official Rules) the administration of the Cabot’s Snack BOLDER, or the announcement of the prize winners. Harris Teeter and Cabot Creamery Co-operative are not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of prizes, and make no warranties, representation or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, concerning the prizes, including but not limited to their quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
In the event of noncompliance with the Official Rules, or if winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt is made by the Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining entries.
Harris Teeter assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, misdirected, misplaced, damaged, illegible, incomplete, late, mutilated, garbled or postage-due entries, or for any act or failure to act regarding the transmitting, delay or processing of entries or VIC Card applications or for the operation of the VIC Card program, www.harristeeter.com, including data loss and/or corruption, computer malfunctions or software errors. VIC Card membership is free and is open to everyone who completes and submits a customer application. Harris Teeter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the electronic entry portion of this Cabot’s Snack BOLDER, should this portion become technically corrupted or otherwise cannot be conducted as originally planned and to select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect electronic and Mail-In Entries Mail-In Entries received. as of the date/time of termination.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. Harris Teeter LLC and its member clubs, Cabot Creamery Co-operative, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and their respective affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and the employees, officers and directors of all such parties, assume no responsibility or liability for, and all entrants agree to release and hold them harmless from and against, any damages, injuries, losses, claims or causes of action of any kind arising from participation in this Cabot’s Snack BOLDER, the operation of this Cabot’s Snack BOLDER or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize (if applicable).
6. LIST OF WINNERS: For the name of the winners, available after October 7, 2022 send a separate, stamped self-addressed (#10) envelope to, Harris Teeter and Cabot’s Snack BOLDER Winners, Harris Teeter, LLC, P.O. Box 10100, Matthews, NC 28106.
SPONSOR: Harris Teeter LLC, Matthews, NC.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Cabot’s Snack BOLDER contest must be directed to the Sponsor only, and NOT to Facebook , Instagram or Cabot Creamery Co-operative.