Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon South Eastern Australia Red Wine
Made in South Eastern Australia, [ yellow tail ] Cabernet Sauvignon is a red wine that brings the flavors and essence of the region to your glass, ensuring a smile with each sip. This cabernet sauvignon is everything a great wine should be with its easy to drink, velvety taste and classic flavor profile. Featuring vibrant flavors of juicy blackcurrants, sweet mocha and spice, this red wine is full bodied and silky smooth. Enjoy this flavorful red wine with a steak dinner or lamb. Serve this bottle of wine with chocolate fondue, perfect for sharing with friends. [ yellow tail ] wine is wonderful for livening up casual dinners with loved ones and bringing a lighthearted spirit to any and every event and celebration. This [ yellow tail ] wine bottle is 1.5 L and has a 13.5% ABV. Great quality wine can be affordable and good fun too. We like our wines to be vibrant, flavorsome and approachable, making everyday moments even more enjoyable. A wine for any occasion, [ yellow tail ] is easy to choose, drink and enjoy.
- One 1.5 L wine bottle of [ yellow tail ] Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red wine with vibrant flavors of juicy blackcurrants, sweet mocha and spice
- Easy to drink, full bodied flavorful wine with notes of raspberry, plum and blackberry
- Serve this silky red wine at room temperature for the best flavor display
- [ yellow tail ] wine brings brightness and cheer to any occasion or gathering
- Australian cabernet sauvignon wine is best paired with steak or lamb