Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Merlot Red Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Merlot Red Wine is smooth and complex, delicious with daily meals and made for sharing. Crafted using unique growing techniques and state-of-the-art technology for winemaking, this California wine is made with high-quality grapes from the Lodi region. With a well-balanced acidity, this red merlot wine features beautifully integrated tannins that create complexity and structure. Rich aromas of blackberry, cherry, chocolate and red berries complement an enticing ripe plum, toasty mocha oak and cherry cola flavor. This full-bodied Woodbridge merlot wine has a soft and versatile style that pairs well with hearty pasta with Bolognese sauce, grilled steak, lamb, pork chops and hamburgers. For best taste and quality, store this bottle of wine at room temperature and chill before serving. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2022 Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA
- This 1.5 L wine bottle contains 10 glasses of red wine, equal to two 750 mL bottles
- This bottle contains approximately 10 glasses of wine
- Delivers rich aromas of cherry, blackberry, chocolate and red berries
- With enticing flavors of ripe plum, cherry cola and toasty mocha oak
- Full-bodied merlot wine with a smooth finish, balanced acidity and beautifully integrated tannins
- Pairs well with hearty pasta with Bolognese sauce, grilled steak, lamb, pork chops and hamburgers
- Produced with high-quality grapes grown in the Lodi region of California
Red Wine .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More