Hover to Zoom
Hover to Zoom
Item 1 of 2 is selected.
William Hill Estate North Coast Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750ml
750 mLUPC: 0008500002264
William Hill Estate North Coast Sauvignon Blanc opens with aromas of ripe citrus fruits, including Meyer Lemon Leaf, ripe pear and hints of peach. Offering aromas of citrus and honeysuckle. This Sauvignon Blanc wine has a full, round mouthfeel that leads to a refreshingly crisp and lively finish. Highly versatile California white wine, can be enjoyed on its own or with any meal and is best served chilled. Thanks to the screw cap design, this bottle of wine is easy to open and reseal for secure storage. From exceptional vineyards come exceptional wines, and this William Hill Sauvignon Blanc celebrates the famed wine-growing region of California's North Coast.
- One 750 mL bottle of William Hill Estate North Coast Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
- Lively and rich California wine with a full, round mouthfeel and refreshingly crisp finish
- Sauvignon Blanc wine with notes of citrus, tropical fruits and a hint of minerality
- Screw cap bottle for quick opening and easy, hassle-free storage
- North Coast white wine from California
- Serve this crisp white wine chilled
- Highly versatile white wine that pairs well with any meal or occasion
- Glass bottle that is 100% recyclable
- This wine bottle is made with a significant amount of recycled glass