Vitacost Women's 50 Plus Multivitamin Tablets
Women’s 50 Plus Multivitamin is a specially formulated blend of 22 essential vitamins and minerals combined with high-potency botanical extracts to provide optimal nutritional support for women over age 50.
Designed to meet the health needs of mature women, this formula provides 500 mg of calcium, 100 mg of magnesium, and 2,000 IU of the superior form of vitamin D (vitamin D3) per two-tablet serving. In addition to supplying 100% or more of the Daily Value for 20 essential nutrients, Vitacost Women’s 50 Plus also features:
- Memory Healthy Blend* with choline and phosphatidylserine.
- Skin Health Blend* with collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Healthy Aging Free Radical Protection Blend* with antioxidants including green tea extract standardized to 45% EGCG, alpha lipoic acid, resveratrol and bilberry, blueberry, black currant and elderberry extracts.
- Additional antioxidants including lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, inositol, cranberry concentrate and more.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Women’s 50 Plus Multivitamin?
- Supplies a good source of powerful antioxidants (such as vitamins C and E plus green tea, alpha lipoic acid, selenium and more) that can help protect the body’s cells from free radical damage.*
- Each serving contains 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 because vitamin D deficiency is common among post-menopausal women.
- Contains vitamin K to promote strong bones.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Healthy Aging Free Radical Protection Blend , * : Alpha Lipoic Acid , Green Tea Extract ( Leaf ) ( Standardized To 98% , Polyphenols , 45% , Epigallocatechin-3-p-gallate [ EGCG ] ) , Resveratrol ( , from : Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract [ Root ] ) , European Elder ( Fruit ) , Black Currant ( Fruit ) , Bilberry Extract ( Fruit ) ( Standardized To 25% , Anthocyanidins ) , Blueberry ( Fruit ) , Skin Health Blend , * : Collagen , Hyaluronic Acid ( Ha ) , Memory Health Blend , * : Choline ( as , Choline Bitartrate ) and Phosphatidylserine , Cranberry Concentrate , Inositol , Silica ( , from : Bamboo Extract [ Stem ] ) , Boron ( as , Boric Acid , Glycine ) , Lutein ( , from : Marigold Flower Extract ) Floraglo , Lycopene ( , from : Lyc-o-mato ) , Zeaxanthin , Astaxanthin ( Extract Of : Haematococcus Pluvialis ) ( Microalgae ) , Vanadium ( as , Sodium Metavanadate ) , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide and Pharmaceutical Glaze .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Chicken Meat and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.37(194)5(133)4(29)3(14)2(6)1(12)