Vitacost Synergy Super Milk Thistle Complex
What is Super Milk Thistle Complex?
Super Milk Thistle Complex is an advanced formula that delivers a high-quality, standardized extract of milk thistle plus a unique combination of standardized vegetable and herb extracts, vitamins, antioxidant compounds and more, in an easy-to-take, single vegetarian capsule.
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) —named for the milky, white sap present in its leaves—is a flowering plant native to Europe, used for centuries in traditional health practices. Its seeds contain a bioflavonoid compound called silymarin.
Super Milk Thistle Complex provides 175 mg of milk thistle extract, standardized to 80% silymarin. Also included are:
- Standardized extracts of turmeric and artichoke
- Extracts of spinach, broccoli and cabbage, plus dandelion root
- Vitamins A and C
- L-methionine, an essential amino acid
- Antioxdiants N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) and alpha lipoic acid
Synergy Super Milk Thistle Complex is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Advanced, premium-quality formula
- Combines milk thistle extract with other nutrients in one convenient supplement
- Contains high-quality, standardized milk thistle
- Features vegetarian capsules
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Premium-quality formula at an exceptional value
Milk Thistle Extract ( Silybum marianum ) ( Seed ) , Artichoke Extract ( Cynara scolymus ) ( Flower ) , Turmeric Extract ( Curcuma Longa ) ( Rhizome ) , L-Methionine , Dandelion ( Taraxacum officinale ) ( Root ) , Broccoli , 20 : 1 , Extract ( Brassica Oleracea ) ( Stems and Buds ) , Spinach , 20 : 1 , Extract ( Spinacia Oleracea ) , Cabbage Extract , ( Leaf ) N-acetyl L-cysteine ( NAC ) , Alpha-Lipoic Acid , Other Ingredients : Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Rice Flour .
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More