Vitacost Synergy SAM-e Dietary Supplement Enteric Coated Tablets 400mg
S-adenosyl methionine (SAM-e) is a precursor of glutathione, an antioxidant naturally produced by the liver. It functions as a major methyl donor in the brain, involved in the pathways for the synthesis of hormones, neurotransmitters, nucleic acids, proteins and phospholipids.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Synergy SAM-e?
- Clinical studies have shown that SAM-e can enhance mobility and movement and promote joint comfort.*
- As a precursor to glutathione, SAM-e may help protect liver tissue from free radical damage and support healthy liver detoxification.*
- SAM-e is required for the synthesis of norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin, an important process for mood regulation.*
Vitacost Synergy SAM-e is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Contains both the active SS form and inactive RS form of SAM-e.
- VitacostSynergySAM-e undergoes a natural process of microbiological fermentation and is then specially processed without solvents. This process ensures an active SS level of 68 to 80 percent, the highest concentration available.
- Enteric coated tablets are specifically designed to withstand stomach acid and dissolve in the intestine for maximum usefulness.
- Contains 60 servings per box.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.65(104)5(85)4(11)3(3)2(1)1(4)