Vitacost Selenium Everyday Essentials Capsules
What is Selenium?
Selenium (Se) is a trace mineral found in soil and water. It is also found in certain foods. Brazil nuts are the best source of selenium, while yeast, whole grains and seafood are also good sources. Selenium has been well studied and is recognized for its importance in human health.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Selenium?
- Important free radical scavenger*
- Supports the cardiovascular system*
- Maintains a healthy immune system*
- Supports the health of the thyroid gland*
- Functions in a number of antioxidant enzyme systems in the body such as glutathione peroxidase (GPx), thioredoxin reductase (TrxR) and iodothyronine deiodinases (IDD)*
Why is Vitacost® Selenium your everyday essential?
- Features Selenium SeLECT, a more readily absorbed form of selenium*
- Supplies 200 mcg per single-capsule serving
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- High quality—great value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Selenium ( as , L-Selenomethionine ) Selenium Select . Other Ingredients : Rice Flour , Gelatin and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.74(31)5(25)4(5)3(0)2(1)1(0)