Vitacost Potassium Citrate Dietary Supplement 99mg
What is Potassium Citrate?
Potassium is a mineral found in foods such as bananas, orange juice and potatoes. Like sodium and chloride, potassium is an electrolyte, meaning it takes on a positive or negative charge when dissolved in fluids. Potassium helps regulate the body''s fluid levels.* It''s also important for the transmission of nerve impulses, the contraction of muscles and energy production.*
Potassium citrate is a form of potassium in which potassium ions are bonded to citric acid. Citrates are highly bioavailable, meaning they''re readily absorbed by cells.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Potassium Citrate?
- By sparing calcium from excessive loss, potassium may play a vital part in maintaining healthy bone density.*
- Evidence suggests potassium intake plays an important role in helping to maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- Potassium citrate supports a healthy acid/alkaline balance in the body, which is important to kidney health.*
Why is Vitacost® Potassium Citrate your everyday essential?
- Supplies 99 mg per single-capsule serving
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
- Great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.81(16)5(13)4(3)3(0)2(0)1(0)