Vitacost Complexed Potassium Albion Potassium Glycinate Complex Capsules
What is Complexed Potassium - Albion Potassium Glycinate Complex?
Complexed Potassium - Albion Potassium Glycinate Complex is a high quality form of the electrolyte mineral potassium, complexed (bonded) to glycine amino acid molecules, giving this organic mineral optimal absorption over other inorganic mineral forms.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Complexed Potassium - Albion Potassium Glycinate Complex?
- Potassium is a mineral that, like sodium and chloride, takes on a positive or negative charge when dissolved in fluids.
- Potassium helps regulate the body’s fluid levels.*
- Potassium is important for the transmission of nerve impulses, the contraction of muscles and energy production.*
- By sparing calcium from excessive loss, potassium may play a vital part in maintaining healthy bone density.*
- Evidence suggests potassium intake plays an important role in helping to maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- Potassium citrate supports a healthy acid/alkaline balance in the body which is important to kidney health.*
Why is Vitacost Complexed Potassium - Albion Potassium Glycinate Complex your everyday essential?
Features Albion potassium complexed to glycine amino acid molecules for optimal absorption
- Supplies 99 mg of potassium per single-capsule serving
- Includes a proprietary absorption-support nutrient blend with ginger root, black pepper (Piper nigrum), digestive enzymes and prebiotics to further support absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(8)5(8)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)