Vitacost Choline & Inositol Capsules
What is Choline & Inositol?
Choline & Inositol combines two important nutrients in one convenient formula. Each single-capsule serving provides 250 mg each of:
Choline: Part of the B-complex family of vitamins, choline (found in legumes, egg yolks, organ meats and soy lecithin) is a structural component of cell membranes. It also serves as a precursor for acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in cognitive function and memory.
Inositol: Found in legumes, nuts, fruit and more—or synthesized by the body from glucose—inositol is more abundant than any other vitamin in the body (except niacin). Inositol is necessary for the production of phospholipids (also part of cell membranes) and plays a key role as the secondary messenger system in the neurochemical systems of the brain.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Choline & Inositol?
- Choline is a key structural component of cellular membranes
- Choline is necessary for the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine
- Inositol supports mental health and stable, even moods*
- Inositol promotes calm, even in stressful circumstances*
- Inositol supports a more relaxed attitude in those that are overly neat and orderly*
- Inositol supports healthy ovarian function thereby promoting normal menstrual cycles*
- Inositol may support normal, smooth skin*
Why is Vitacost Choline & Inositol your everyday essential?
- Combines two nutrients in one convenient formula
- Features pure, crystalline choline (from choline bitartrate)
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.37(19)5(13)4(3)3(1)2(1)1(1)