Vitacost Calcium from Dicalcium Malate with Vitamin D3 & Magnesium Capsules 600mg
What is Calcium?
Calcium (from Dicalcium Malate) features a form of calcium that is chelated, or bonded, with malic acid. Chelated minerals are believed by some to be better absorbed and utilized by the body than non-chelated minerals.* In addition, malates do not react with stomach acid in the same way as more common carbonates (which can sometimes cause digestive discomfort).*
This unique combination formula also includes vitamin D3, a form considered superior to vitamin D2, and magnesium.
What are they key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium (from Dicalcium Malate) with Vitamin D3 & Magnesium?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium (from Dicalcium Malate) with Vitamin D3 & Magnesium your everyday essential?
- Provides a combination of minerals and vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Supplies 600 mg of calcium per 3-capsule serving.
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.*
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Vegetable Stearic Acid and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.91(11)5(10)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)