Vitacost Calcium Citrate with Magnesium Everyday Essentials Capsules
What is Calcium Citrate (with Magnesium)?
Calcium Citrate provides 300 mg of a water-soluble form of calcium that’s absorbed well on a full or empty stomach, plus 150 mg of the mineral magnesium per serving.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calciuim Citrate with Magnesium?
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women.
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Magnesium is an essential mineral used in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.*
- Magnesium is important for healthy bones.*
- Magnesium plays a part in calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why is Vitacost® Calciuim Citrate with Magnesium your everyday essential?
- Combines calcium and magnesium into one convenient formula
- Features calcium citrate, which is absorbed well on a full or empty stomach
- Easily digested
- Contains 125 servings per bottle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Magnesium Stearate and Rice Flour . , Calcium Citrate , Calcium ( as , Calcium Citrate ) , Magnesium ( as , Magnesium Oxide ) .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.21(47)5(30)4(8)3(3)2(1)1(5)