Vitacost Black Raspberry Antioxidant Support Dietary Supplement
What are Black Raspberries?
Dark purplish-black berries—also known as “black caps” or “thimbleberries”—black raspberries are the fruit of the Rubus occidentalis plant, a small shrub native to eastern North America.
Often confused with blackberries, because of their similar appearance, black raspberries are less widely consumed but have been studied extensively for their potential health benefits.* They’re known for their high level of antioxidant compounds, especially anthocyanidins, which are flavonoids also responsible for the vibrant red or blue color of some fruits and vegetables.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Black Raspberry?
- Black raspberries contain antioxidant compounds called anthocyanidins, which are being studied for their diverse roles in promoting health.*
Vitacost® Black Raspberry is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 425mg of black raspberry per single-capsule serving
- Easy-to-take, single-capsule servings
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- High quality—exceptional value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(5)5(5)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)