TRESemme® Keratin Smooth Shine Serum
There’s something about silky hair that’s full of natural movement that lets you take on the day with confidence. You can now get that style without having to go to a salon with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum. This hair serum for frizzy hair contains Keratin and Marula Oil to help hair look silky smooth, healthy and polished. The Keratin smoothing treatment transforms hair to achieve the glossy look of a professional blow-dry style that is full of natural movement. Our Keratin Smooth Shine Serum creates smoothness to make it easy to achieve covetable, confident hair, no matter your hair type or hair need. The end result? Gorgeously silky hair that lasts and lasts.
How to use: For the best results from this anti frizz serum, create your style after using TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner System. Dispense one pump of the hair smoothing serum into the palm of a hand and rub hands together, adding more if needed. Apply from the mid-lengths of wet hair through to the ends. Can also be used on dry ends for softness and shine.
- Hair Smoothing Serum: TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum helps you to achieve the glossy look of a professional blow-dry style that is full of natural movement.
- Keratin& Marula Oil: Our hair smoothing serum contains Keratin and Marula Oil to help hair look silky smooth, healthy and polished.
- Anti Frizz Serum: This Keratin smoothing treatment helps eliminate frizz and seal in shine for a smooth, polished look.
- TrendLED, Rigorously Tested: Every ingredient is selected to ensure your hair receives the best possible care. We do not test on animals, and our frizz control hair products are PETA-approved.
- Hair careTips from our Stylists: Dispense hair serum into palm of hand and rub hands together. Apply from the mid-lengths of wet hair through to the ends. Can also be used on dry ends.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.