Thomas' Chocolatey Mini Croissants
Thomas' Chocolatey Mini Croissants are the perfect meal or on-the-go snack with its mess-free, flakeless dough and convenient small size.
- SAY OUI: Our Chocolatey Mini Croissants are full of rich flavor. Their soft and chewy texture make them an addictively delicious addition to your pantry
- GRAB-AND-GO GOODNESS: Our unique, mess-free dough means you can enjoy our Chocolatey Mini Croissants anywhere you go, which makes them great for kids too
- Our Chocolatey Mini Croissants are great any time of day - for breakfast with your coffee or tea, as a mid-afternoon snack for your family or a late night, perfectly portioned, sweet treat.
- NUTRITIONAL INFO: Our Mini Croissants contain no high-fructose corn syrup, Zero Grams of trans fat, and are a cholesterol free food. They do contain wheat, soy, milk and eggs
- RECIPE FOR GREATNESS: Since 1880, Thomas' has used quality ingredients and stayed true to our baking methods. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and introduce new and exciting breakfast breads
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CHOCOLATE FLAVORED CHIPS (SUGAR, HYDROGENATED AND MODIFIED PALM KERNEL OIL, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN), MARGARINE (SOY, PALM, MODIFIED PALM, CANOLA, PALM KERNEL AND/OR MODIFIED PALM KERNEL OIL, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, WHEY, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE [COLOR], VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3), WATER, SUGAR, YEAST, DEXTROSE, SOY FLOUR, WHEAT GLUTEN, NONFAT MILK, DRIED WHOLE EGGS, SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM PROPIONATE AND SORBIC ACID AND POTASSIUM SORBATE AND PHOSPHORIC ACID (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN), BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ALGINATE, TOCOPHEROLS (ANTIOXIDANT), CITRIC ACID.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...