Thames & Kosmos Simple Machines STEM Experiment Kit
The Thames & Kosmos Simple Machines Kit jumpstarts your study of mechanical physics. This STEM experiment kit teaches you all about simple machines and how they're used to make complex tasks easier. Through 26 model-building exercises, you'll investigate all six classic simple machines wheels and axles, levers, pulleys, inclined planes, screws, and wedges as well as gears. Then move onto larger, more complex models to push the machines harder and see how they can work together. Also included is a specially designed spring scale so you can measure how machines change the direction and magnitude of forces, making work easier to do. Ages 8 and up.
- Exploration Series Simple Machines Kit
- An elementary introduction to mechanical physics
- Builds 26 working models
- Models can be assembled and disassembled again and again
- Combine the pieces to create your own configurations, limited only by your imagination
- 132 Piece Set
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Grade Level: Elementary-Middle School
- Safety: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens
- Age Range: 8+ years