Siggi's® Plain Nonfat Icelandic Style Skyr Yogurt Tub
siggi's® Icelandic Strained Nonfat Plain Yogurt is an ode to deeply rooted Scandinavian dairy tradition that has been a part of Icelandic culture for centuries. siggi's® founder wasn't thrilled with the overly sweet and artificial taste of other US yogurt brands, inspiring him to create thoughtfully simple yogurt sourced with milk from family farms. siggi's® yogurt is thick and creamy – ideal as a non-fat breakfast, a nutritious snack, or an afternoon pick-me-up. Pair with your favorite toppings, like fresh berries and granola, or enjoy as is. Our nonfat plain yogurt contains 2 simple ingredients without all those dreadful artificial sweeteners.
- Packaged in a 24-oz. container
- siggi's® Icelandic nonfat yogurt is made with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar. Includes live and active cultures
- All natural, non-GMO, no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- With 19g of protein per serving, this nonfat snack will keep you fuller, longer
- One serving of siggi's® yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk as a regular cup of yogurt, making a thick and creamy, protein-rich yogurt
Pasteurized Skim Milk, Live Active Cultures Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium, L. Acidophilus, L. Paracasei
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(21)4(1)3(0)2(1)1(0)