siggi’s Icelandic Skyr Whole Milk Yogurt, Mixed Berries
siggi's® Icelandic Strained Whole Milk Yogurt is an ode to deeply rooted Scandinavian dairy tradition that has been a part of Icelandic culture for centuries. siggi's® founder wasn't thrilled with the overly sweet and artificial taste of other US yogurt brands, inspiring him to create thoughtfully simple yogurt sourced with milk from family farms. And speaking of milk, each cup of siggi's® yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk than a regular cup of yogurt – making it rich in protein without all the sugar. siggi's® yogurt is thick and creamy – ideal as an addition to breakfast, a nutritious snack, or an afternoon pick-me-up. Pair with your favorite toppings, like fresh berries and granola, or enjoy as is. Our mixed berry whole milk yogurt contains only 8 simple ingredients without all those dreadful artificial sweeteners.
- ICELANDIC YOGURT: siggi's Icelandic Strained Whole Milk Mixed Berry Yogurt has more protein than sugar, making for a quick breakfast, nutritious snack, or afternoon pick-me-up
- CRAFTED WITH LESS: siggi's Vanilla Icelandic skyr yogurt cups are made with no added colors, and no artificial anything; Includes live and active cultures
- PACKED WITH PROTEIN: Whole milk mixed berry yogurt is loaded with 12g of protein per serving; Packaged in a single serve 4.4-oz. cup
- ALL-NATURAL SKYR YOGURT: No high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners or preservatives; Simple, tasty ingredients without the sweet tooth
- PROTEIN-RICH SNACK: One serving of siggi's yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk as a regular cup of yogurt, making a thick and creamy, protein-rich yogurt
- TRY OUR FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS, including skyr, drinkable yogurt, plant-based blends, and yogurt pouches
Pasteurized Whole Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Berries (Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries), Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Live Active Cultures Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, B. Lactis, L. Acidophilus, L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Lactis
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(46)4(5)3(0)2(0)1(0)