Siggi's® Black Cherry Icelandic-Style Cream-Skyr Strained Low-Fat Yogurt
siggi's® Black Cherry Icelandic 2% Lowfat Yogurt is an ode to deeply rooted Scandinavian dairy tradition. Each cup of siggi's® strained yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk than a regular cup of yogurt – making it rich in protein without all the sugar. siggi's® yogurt is ideal as a low fat addition to breakfast or a nutritious snack. Our black cherry lowfat yogurt contains 6 simple ingredients.
- Simple ingredients, not a lot of sugar
- Made with 4x the amount of milk as a regular cup of yogurt
- Thick, creamy and protein-rich yogurt
- Our siggi's® Black Cherry Icelandic Strained 2% Lowfat yogurt is made with more protein than sugar – the perfect single serve breakfast snack or afternoon pick-me-up
- All natural, no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners or preservatives; Simple, tasty ingredients without the sweet tooth
- Thick, protein-rich yogurt – 15g of protein per serving
Pasteurized Skim Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Black Cherries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Live Active Cultures, Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, B. Lactis, L. Acidophilus, L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Lactis
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.