SEAGLASS Riesling California White Wine
SEAGLASS Riesling White Wine showcases ripe apricot, sweet peach, tropical fruit and floral aromas. A balanced acidity leads to a lingering finish with a touch of sweet. The fresh fruit flavor of the grapes are retained by carefully avoiding any oxygen exposure during wine making. The 2019 Riesling wine was awarded 93 points and "Best Riesling" in 2020 by the American Wine Society.
- White flowers on the palate are supported by flavors of juicy apricot, peach and melon, with hints of honeysuckle
- Balanced acidity leads to a lingering finish with a touch of sweet
- 2019 semi sweet wine was awarded 93 points and "Best Riesling" in 2020 by the American Wine Society
- California Central Coast white wine that's a great complement to spicy Asian dishes, smoked salmon, lobster salad and blue cheese
- Made from Riesling grapes grown in the cool-climate vineyards of Monterey and Santa Barbara counties
- Cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks
- One 750mL wine bottle of SEAGLASS Riesling White Wine, 12.5% ABV
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...