Schmitt Sohne Riesling Qba German White Wine
100 Years of Family Winemaking, Redefining Riesling for Generations to Come. Schmitt Sohne Family Wines Rieslings are everything that great German Rieslings are supposed to be, richly fragrant, light-to medium bodied, with a lively, fruity acidity and earthy minerality. Lively and refreshing, our flagship Riesling offers delicate aromas of ripe Honeycrisp apple and juicy peach. They’re the kind of easy drinking, go-with-anything wines that only dedicated vintners, steeped in centuries-long wine making tradition, can make.
• Riesling, 750mL, 9.5% ABV
• 750mL bottle serves 5-6 glasses of Riesling wine
• Best Buy, Wine Enthusiast; 91 PTS, 2021v., Tasting Panel
• Aromas of ripe honey crisp apple and juicy peach with flavors of ripe pear and sweet nectarine
• Delightful as a cocktail or as an accompaniment to lighter foods like pork, sushi, fish, poultry, and Asian dishes