Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls Regular Size 2 Pack
Create more tasty possibilities with two cans of buttery, flaky crescents in one value pack. Just pop, peel, and bake for a side that’s done in minutes. No mixing or mess. No high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Or Fill. Roll. Bake. to make quick dinner entrées using Pillsbury recipes. Whether you prefer an oven or air fryer, the goodness and taste will please even your pickiest eaters.
- LIGHT; BUTTERY; FLAKY: Pillsbury crescents have an iconic taste and texture and are made without high fructose corn syrup
- CRESCENTS IN MINUTES: Keep dough refrigerated until you’re ready to use it; then just unroll; shape and bake
- RECIPE INGREDIENT: Simply Fill; Roll; Bake; to create quick and easy weeknight dinner entrées
- CONVENIENT GO TO: Beyond crescent rolls; let Pillsbury make all your baking more convenient with biscuits; cinnamon rolls; pie crusts and more
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Pillsbury; Download the Box Tops App to learn more and start earning cash for schools in need
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean and Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Fractionated Palm Oil, Water Mono and Diglycerides, TBHQ and Citric Acid [Preservatives], Beta Carotene [for Color]), Sugar, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of: Soybean Oil, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Annatto Extract (for Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.83(2475)5(2177)4(235)3(34)2(10)1(19)