Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Spread with a Third Less Fat
Dive into immersive pleasure with Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese. Made with real cream and fresh milk for an extra creamy, multi-dimensional taste you can add to any meal. At Philly, we leave out the artificial preservatives, flavors and dyes to ensure a rich, quality flavor. Containing 1/3 the fat of our original cream cheese, Philadelphia is easy to spread, making it the perfect choice for adding to your morning bagel, crafting sushi rolls or preparing pinwheel sandwiches. Serve it at all your holiday brunch occasions. Keep our 8 ounce resealable container of reduced fat cream cheese refrigerated. With Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, enjoy a rich, creamy experience you don't just taste, you feel.
- One 8 oz tub of Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese with 1/3 Less Fat than Original Cream Cheese
- Bring joy to your holiday season breakfasts with Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- Serve Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese at all your holiday brunch gatherings
- Dive into immersive pleasure with our reduced fat cream cheese
- Our cream cheese is made with fresh milk and real cream for a rich, creamy experience you don't just taste, you feel
- Philadelphia stays charmingly real with no artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes
- Easy to spread cream cheese creates smooth satisfaction
Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Natamycin (a Natural Mold Inhibitor) (Ingredient Not in Regular Cream Cheese), Vitamin A Palmitate, Cheese Culture.
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(442)4(75)3(14)2(2)1(2)