Panera Bread Ready-to-Heat Gluten Free Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Cup
Panera Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Featuring a medley of brown and wild rice, this packaged soup includes tender diced white meat chicken simmered with celery, carrots and onions in a flavorful, creamy chicken stock. This gluten free chicken soup is made with white meat from chicken raised without antibiotics. Whether you have a busy schedule and need a quick meal or you just want to enjoy a warm cup of soup, this soup is perfect for any time of day. To cook, remove the lid and film and place in the microwave, covering loosely. Heat this microwave soup cup on high for three to four minutes and stir halfway through. You can also cook this soup on the stove top to 165 degrees F, but do not boil. Store this creamy soup cup in the refrigerator until you are ready to prepare. Make easy, craveable with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 16 oz cup of Panera Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Chicken soup combines diced white meat chicken, brown and wild rice, simmered with celery, carrots and onions in a flavorful, creamy chicken stock
- Gluten free soup made with chicken raised without antibiotics
- Heat this cup of soup in the microwave on high for three to four minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F
Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken Stock, Natural Flavor), Light Cream, Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics (Chicken, Water, Rice Starch, Salt), Carrots, Onions, Celery, Wild Rice, Brown Rice (Brown Rice, Rice Bran Oil), Contains 2% or Less of: Cabbage, Butter (Cream, Salt), Lemon Juice, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Organic Canola Oil, Parsley, Thyme, Turmeric, Nisin Preparation and Spice.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...