Oyster Bay Pinot Gris New Zealand White Wine
Situated in New Zealand’s most established wine growing region, the beguiling beauty of our elevated terraced vineyards in the Hawke’s Bay creates the enchanting Oyster Bay New Zealand Pinot Gris that captures the delicate aromatic flavors of the white wine variety while retaining its natural vibrancy and purity. Warm days and cool nights create an extended growing season, the fruit ripens slowly developing ﬂavor intensity and hallmark aromatic characteristics. Its perfumed notes and soft hints of spice introduce a soft, yet delicate style of Pinot Gris wine with fresh citrus vitality. Taste notes of delightfully fragrant summer florals, with subtle spice and refreshing citrus. Pairs perfectly with lightly spiced dishes, seafood, and white meats. Made to be enjoyed within a year or two of the vintage.
- Taste notes of delightfully fragrant summer florals, with subtle spice and refreshing citrus
- Elegant, crisp and altogether refreshing
- Pairs perfectly with lightly spiced dishes, seafood, and white meats
- Award-winning Pinot Gris; recently awarded 90 points from James Suckling
- Oyster Bay is a founding member of Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand
- From Hawkes Bay, New Zealand's most established wine region
- Made to be enjoyed within a year or two of the vintage
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.42(53)5(28)4(19)3(6)2(0)1(0)