Oscar Mayer Ham & Colby Jack Scramblers
Scramble your morning with Oscar Mayer Scramblers Ham & Colby Jack Scramble Kit. Our Oscar Mayer Scramblers contains smoked ham, marbled Colby and Monterey Jack cheese, and potatoes. Our scramble kit is ready in less than two minutes. Simply add two fresh eggs, stir the ingredients and microwave for a delicious microwave breakfast solution on the go or at home. Our Scramble Kit is an excellent source of protein with 12 grams of protein per serving. Keep our single serve, 3-ounce Oscar Mayer breakfast solution cups refrigerated until you're ready to prepare. If you enjoy our ham and eggs with Colby Jack cheese, try our other varieties for quick breakfast time ideas.
- One 3 oz cup of Oscar Mayer Scramblers Ham and Colby Jack Cheese Scramble Kit
- Oscar Mayer Scramblers contains smoked ham, marbled Colby and Monterey Jack cheese and potatoes
- Perfect for an easy breakfast solution, our Oscar Mayer Scramblers is ready in less than two minutes
- Simply add two fresh eggs, stir the ingredients and microwave for a delicious and easy breakfast solution on the go or at home
- Ideal for those looking for a quick breakfast solution that is tasty and indulgent
- Scramble Kit is an excellent source of protein
- If you enjoy our ham and eggs with Colby Jack cheese, try our other varieties including Scramblers Bacon & Velveeta Cheese Sauce or Wiener & Cheddar Scramble Kit
Applewood Smoked Ham-Contains 18% of Seasoning Solution (Ham, Water, Cultured Dextrose, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Brown Sugar, Vinegar, Cultured Celery Juice, Sodium Phosphates, Cherry Powder), Marbled Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color], Modified Food Starch Added to Prevent Caking, Natamycin La Natural Mold Inhibitor]), Potatoes, Citric Acid.
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...