Oscar Mayer Bologna Sliced Lunchmeat
Oscar Mayer has a way with bologna. Our Oscar Mayer Bologna Lunch Meat is quality sliced deli meat made without fillers, so you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't. Enjoy bologna slices on wheat bread with American cheese for a delicious bologna sandwich, or add it to deli platters for party guests to mix and match their favorite sandwich meats with other flavors. Delicious Oscar Mayer Bologna slices are the ideal sandwich meat for kids and parents alike. Fully cooked, our Oscar Mayer Bologna lunch meat is ready to eat and comes in a 16-ounce resealable package to ensure freshness. Keep refrigerated and use within 7 days of opening. If you enjoy our deli bologna, be sure to try the other varieties of Oscar Mayer lunch meat.
- One 16 oz pack of Oscar Mayer Bologna Made with chicken, pork and beef added Sliced Lunch Meat
- Oscar Mayer Bologna deli lunch meat is made with quality meat and no fillers
- Our bologna sandwich meat is made with chicken, pork and beef
- Add deli bologna Oscar Mayer lunchmeat to sandwiches, wraps or deli platters
- Fully cooked bologna is ready to eat
- Resealable and vacuum packed to ensure freshness
- So many ways to keep it Oscar with our wide range of cold cuts, bacons, hot dogs and meat snack plates
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Corn Syrup, Water, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Ground Mustard Seed, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Propionate, Sodium Diacetate, Beef, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Hydrolyzed Beef Stock, Autolyzed Yeast, Dextrose, Extractives of Paprika, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Celery Seed Extract
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.