Nubian Heritage Indian Hmp Hand Cream
A nutrient-rich hand lotion treatment specially formulated with hydrating Indian Hemp Oil and refreshing Haitian Vetiver. High in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, Neem Oil, this hand lotion soothes skin, leaving dry skin and hands feeling soft and smooth. Hand lotion made with a nourishing Organic Shea Butter.Usage instructions: Apply this hand cream as often as desired to your hands and massage into skin.Nubian heritage is the brainchild of two New York street vendors. In 1992, fresh out of college and without jobs, Rich and Nyema embarked on a mission to produce luxurious natural products from traditional African recipes with organic and fair trade ingredients. Today Nubian heritage offers hundreds of culturally authentic natural products inspired by global ancient healing philosophies. Although Nubian heritage products are no longer made in bath tubs, little else has changed; the company still makes its products, still uses fair trade and organic ingredients and still invests in community commerce.
- A Nubian Heritage uniquely fragrant and rich cream that nourishes and comforts dry hands.
- A hand cream concentrated formula that melts into dry, chapped, and flaky skin, helping to soften and smooth instantly.
- Nourishing oils in this hand cream provide a protective moisture barrier for silky, smooth, healthier looking hands.
- Hand lotion made with a nourishing Organic Shea Butter
- Other Key Ingredients in this hand cream: Hemp Oil, Neem Oil, Haitian Vetiver
- Our skin lotion is cruelty-free
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.