Neosporin + Pain Relief Cream
Neosporin + Pain Relief Cream provides dual action antibiotic infection protection and soothes painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Formulated for first-aid wound care, it contains the antibiotics neomycin and polymyxin B to help prevent infection in minor wounds. The topical analgesic cream also contains pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce pain with maximum-strength relief. This cream from the #1 doctor-recommended brand not only helps fight infection for 24 hours, but also soothes and reduces pain without any sting. For best results, clean the affected area, apply the antibiotic cream, then cover with a sterile bandage.
- Tube of Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Antibiotic Cream for first aid wound care
- Topical antibiotic cream provides infection protection of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, & wounds
- This first aid cream also helps to soothe & reduce pain with maximum-strength relief with no sting
- Contains the antibiotics neomycin & polymyxin B to help prevent wound infection
- Also formulated with pramoxine hydrochloride as an external analgesic for pain relief
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.