Nature's Way Echinacea Purpurea 400mg Capsules
Echinacea purpurea is a pretty pink and purple flower that belongs to the daisy family, also called the coneflower. The plant is native to the Midwest and Plains region and has been used by Native Americans for centuries. Echinacea is best known for its immune benefits and can be consumed as a tea, in capsules, in herbal drops, and more. Nature’s Way Echinacea helps support your daily immune health, so make it a part of your wellness routine to ensure you feel your best each day.*
- Gluten-free and vegan. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, corn, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made with the quality you trust from Nature's Way. This product is Non-GMO Project Verified
- Herb to promote immunity*
- Echinacea has been used by Native Americans for centuries. It's native to the Midwest and Plains regions of North America and is recognizable by its pink or purple flowers
- Bottle made with 97% post-consumer recycled materials. Please recycle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.