Nathan's Famous Coney Island Beef Bagel Dogs
Nathan's Famous Coney Island Frozen Beef Bagel Dogs are frozen and individually wrapped, allowing you to enjoy a quick snack. Made with 100% premium beef, these hot dogs are wrapped in bagel dough that's topped with sesame seeds, garlic, onions, poppy seeds and caraway seeds for a true bagel taste. Bake in the oven or microwave these delicious bagel hot dogs for an easy meal or party appetizer.
- Wrapped in delicious bagel dough for the perfect savory snack that's quick to prepare
- Bagels are topped with sesame seeds, garlic, onions, poppy seeds, and caraway seeds for a true taste of New York
- These bagel dogs pack the original Nathan's Famous taste you know and love for authentic flavor you can enjoy at home
- Contains 11 grams of protein for a satisfying meal or snack
- Pop the frozen hot dogs in the microwave for a delicious snack any time of day or bake them in the oven for a crispy dough experience
- Individually wrapped for freshness
Bagel Dough: Enriched Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Fermented Wheat Flour (Fermented Wheat Flour, Salt), Salt, Garlic Powder, Natural Butter Flavor (Contains Maltodextrin and Natural Flavors), Yeast (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid), Soy Lecithin.Beef Frank: Beef, Water, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Sorbitol, Sodium Lactate, Natural Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.Topping: Sesame Seeds, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onions, Poppy Seeds, Caraway Seeds
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More