Miracle Whip Mayo like Dressing
Miracle Whip Original Dressing delivers the perfect fusion of flavors with a bold, tangy taste that is unlike anything else you've ever had. As a spread, Miracle Whip is known for kicking sandwiches up a notch. Try out this versatile ingredient that can be used to make tangy salad dressings and even chocolate cakes for a finger-licking adventure. Miracle Whip original spread contains 3.5 grams of fat and 40 calories per single-tablespoon serving. Try some Miracle Whip coleslaw at your next summer grilling event, or blend in some honey and mustard to use it as a dipping sauce for all your favorite grilling foods. You'll feel great about using Miracle Whip at your Forth of July and Labor Day BBQs. Each resealable container should be stored in the refrigerator after opening.
- One 30 fl. oz. jar of Miracle Whip Original Mayo-like Dressing
- With 40 calories per serving, don't hesitate to use Miracle Whip at your Fourth of July or Labor Day BBQ
- Miracle Whip pairs well with coleslaw, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and all of your summer grilling favorites
- Miracle Whip Original Dressing is a tangy, delicious dressing and sandwich spread
- Miracle Whip Dressing is a keto friendly ingredient that tastes like mayonnaise
- Perfect for making all sorts of salads, sandwiches and dips
- Ideal for those following a low carb lifestyle, Miracle Whip contains 40 calories per 1 tbsp. serving
Water, Soybean Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Eggs, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mustard Flour, Potassium Sorbate as A Preservative, Paprika, Spice, Dried Garlic.
Contains Eggs and their derivates,Mustard and its derivates,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.54(927)5(692)4(139)3(39)2(16)1(41)