Mickelberry Gardens Ginger Honey Tonic
Mickelberry Gardens Ginger Honey Tonic is designed to support good digestion and a happy belly.* Mickelberry Gardens Ginger Honey Tonic is a RAW oxymel – made with local raw honey and raw apple cider vinegar. Hippocrates promoted using vinegar mixed with honey as both an energizing tonic and a healing elixir. When honey is kept raw, it retains all of its healing virtues and preserves the delicate flavors from millions of wildflowers. Raw apple cider vinegar is rich with vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and probioticsand helps to jump-start digestion.* Our Ginger Honey Tonic is made using the highest quality ingredients available. All our honey and certified organic apple cider vinegar is sourced from regional producers. We only purchase the freshest, whole organic herbs - often direct from local farmers. Our honey is tested for purity, and all our herbs are screened carefully for quality and strength. We make all our products with strict attention to quality. Our facility is certified GMP-compliantand is free of all major allergens, including gluten.
- A traditional Oxymel formula that supports the digestive system,* soothes the belly,* and helps reduce nausea*
- Made with 3 well known healing ingredients for 3 times the health benefits:* raw honey, raw apple cider vinegar (ACV), and certified organic herbs
- Useful for all kind of stomach upset,* including indigestion,* nausea, morning or motion sickness*
- Delicious to sip by the spoonful or as a tea or in sparkling water
- Ideal for kids over the age of 1 and adults
- Simple and effective RAW alcohol-free formula
- A clean, natural, food-based bee-friendly remedy that is allergen and gluten free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.