Metabolic Nutrition Magnesium, 650mg per Serving, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 90 Capsules Perspective: front
Hover to Zoom
Metabolic Nutrition Magnesium, 650mg per Serving, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 90 Capsules Perspective: back
Hover to Zoom

Metabolic Nutrition Magnesium, 650mg per Serving, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 90 Capsules

90 CountUPC: 0076477936009
Purchase OptionsSold and Shipped by
$13.00 discounted from $13.97

Product Details

Health & Wellness Solution Bone & Muscle Support Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure Promotes Central Nervous System Regulation Energy Production Dietary Supplement Max Dose GMP Quality - Good Manufacturing Practice Certification Made in FDA Inspected Facility Vegan Gluten Free Non-GMO Unleash Your Superhero™ Health & Wellness Solution Magnesium Magnesium is the 4th most abundant mineral in the human body and is involved in over 600 biochemical reactions, making it essential for good health. Magnesium is found throughout the body with 60% found in bone and the other 40% can be found in muscles, tissues, fluids & blood. Magnesium is critical to convert food to energy, creation of proteins, RNA & DNA repair, blood pressure regulation, improved muscle and bone strength & nervous system support. Metabolic Nutrition provides a purified, all natural, highly concentrated, Magnesium for maximum effectiveness & absorption ... specifically developed for individuals who want to maximize their health and wellness.

Shipping & Return Information