McCormick® Ground Allspice
While its name suggests a blend of spices, allspice is the cured, unripe berry of a tropical evergreen tree found in the Caribbean, Central and South America. At McCormick, we grind whole allspice berries which have been hand-picked for peppery sweetness and spicy aroma. Allspice contains all the sweet and warm flavors of three spice rack favorites: cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. It is a must-have for holiday baking where it adds spicy-sweet taste and aroma to pumpkin pie, gingerbread and spice cookies. Allspice also lends a peppery flavor to savory dishes like Cincinnati chili, Swedish meatballs, barbecue sauce and ham glaze. It’s a star of the Caribbean kitchen, especially in Jamaican cuisine in jerk seasoning and meat & sweet potato stews.
- McCormick Ground Allspice is always ground from whole allspice berries
- Our allspice is hand-picked for peppery sweetness and spicy aroma
- Contains the sweet & warm flavors of cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Adds spicy-sweet taste and aroma to pumpkin pie, gingerbread & spice cookies
- For savory Cincinnati chili, Swedish meatballs, barbecue sauce & ham glaze
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...