McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
Saigon cinnamon is considered the finest cinnamon because it is high in essential oils, which gives it deeply sweet and complex aromatic qualities. It adds rich spicy-sweet flavor to a wide variety of dishes and beverages. Cinnamon is a much more versatile spice than you might think. It lends warm sweetness to everything from morning oatmeal and French toast to desserts like spice cakes and apple pie. But this earthy, mahogany-colored spice also has a savory side – add it to sweet potatoes, couscous and spice rubs. Moroccan tagines and Indian curries wouldn’t be the same without its irresistible richness and heat. Don’t forget about beverages. What would lattes, hot chocolate, chai tea and mulled cider be without cinnamon’s spicy warmth?
- McCormick Gourmet Ground Saigon Cinnamon is high in essential oils
- Deeply sweet and complex aromatic qualities
- Premium sourced cinnamon is certified organic and non GMO
- Versatile spice for wide variety of dishes and beverages
- Warm sweetness to morning oatmeal and French toast
- Adds rich spicy-sweet flavor to desserts like spice cakes and apple pie
- For savory dishes – try in sweet potatoes, couscous and spice rubs
- Essential in global cuisines in dishes like Moroccan tagines & Indian curries
GROUND SAIGON CINNAMON
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...