McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Rosemary
With leaves resembling tiny pine needles and a piney fragrance to match, rosemary is a highly prized culinary herb. Our convenient crushed rosemary adds distinctive Mediterranean flavor to grilled or roasted meats, tomato sauce, roasted vegetables and potatoes. Rosemary is a perennial that is native to the Mediterranean basin, where the harsh, mountainous locales yield rosemary with deep green color, fragrant volatile oil and lemony, piney flavor. The herb is essential to Herbes de Provence, an herb blend for stews, soups and meat. Marinated lamb chops are just one example of its excellence with roasted meat. The surprise is that rosemary is also a delectable addition to desserts like pound cake and shortbread, as well as focaccia.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Crushed Rosemary has a distinctive piney fragrance
- Our carefully sourced rosemary is certified Organic and non-GMO
- Adds Mediterranean flavor to meats, roasted vegetables and potatoes
- Essential to Herbes de Provence, an herb blend for stews, soups and meat
- Excellent in desserts like pound cake and shortbread, as well as focaccia